Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Student Project!

Now that he's bothered to actually do something with it, I would like to recommend to you my little brother's blog. Daniel has been in Bristol for almost a month now studying illustration. As well as being an all round nice chappy he is exceptionally talented in the area of art and drawing. I am a big fan of his work as I'm sure you will be too once you've seen some of it:

Check it out.....here!

Daniel has also promised, as a reminder to those of you who have been reading this blog for the past month, to update this very blog and make it look much cooler than it currently does.

How much longer have we got on that?

Oh yes.

3 days to go!

1 comment:

kousalya said...

Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again


Student Project