Saturday, October 04, 2008

Action Blogging!!!

As much as I've enjoyed my return to blogging, having to post everyday for a month has proven to be quite tiresome. I will usually get to the end of the day and realise that I still have to blog, think of something worth blogging about and then publish it onto the good ol' interwebnet.

This has often left me with seconds to spare (today being no exception). It's almost as if regular blogging has lost it's edge so I have decided to take up X-treme Blogging. It's like posting normally except you do it in a mad panic and really late at night (you know, when it's dark and there are ninjas about).

I'm hoping to return to leisurely blogging this week and have a few posts a little bit further away from midnight but I can make no guarantees.

P.S. The above image took longer to put together than I would care to admit.

No comments: