Thursday, October 02, 2008

Abstinence Shmabstinence

Like any good Salvationist I have promised to abstain from all forms of alcohol. Therefore, I occasionally like to pour myself a tiny bit of coke in a large glass, add a couple of ice cubes and pretend I'm drinking Jack Daniels.

Does anyone else do this?

P.S. By anyone else I, of course, mean anyone else over the age of 10.

P.P.S. Yes I'm 25.

P.P.P.S. Yes I'm responsible for the spiritual development of young people

P.P.P.P.S. ...

P.P.P.P.P.S. What?!

1 comment:

Daniel Harries said...

i think you need to invest in a tweed jacket with elbow pads to really pull this dream off.

and a pipe, one which blows bubbles of course, but a pipe never the less.

and a small whisky glass

and, if possible, a squashy leather arm chair.

...

you'd be so cool.

i miss you bro, gimmi a ring some time.