Thursday, November 23, 2006

An Uninspired Blogger.

Recently I've been a bit slow on the ol' blogging front. I've got some good excuses. Wanna hear them? Ok:

1) My laptop was stolen. Some nasty, horrible, smelly little band of thieves (probably professionals) snuck into my room while I was asleep and took it from under my nose. Actually this probably isn't true but it sounds exciting and provokes more sympathy for yours truly than "I left my laptop in a taxi" which is probably what happened.

2) Work's getting busier. Recently I've only been able to blog from the office but that's been made trickier since I've been required to do some actual work. Tomorrow I have my very first lesson in a school (I'm talking about "What is a Christian" and "What a Christian Does" and "Belief in Action" and "The Good Work of the Salvation Army" and I have an hour) which is slightly scary but I'm glad to finally be getting going with it.

3) I lost my fingers in a game of scrabble that got slightly out of hand (no pun intended).

4) I was planning on writing a blog talking about why I haven't really been blogging with any regularity as of late but realised that I've done that before and again before that and then again before that and figured that people were probably tired of excuses and I should just leave it until I can think of something else to blog about ........

...

...

...

So that's why I haven't been blogging with any regularity as of late.

3 comments:

AndyMac said...

What is the world coming to?

Teenagers stabbing people in cathedrals, the young no longer respect their elders, politicians going to war on false informtaion, a village idiot in control of the most powerful nation on earth, people not blogging on a regular basis.

I tell thee lad, this country is going to the dogs! Standards are slipping, i said standards are slipping!

These are dark dark times!

lucy ar said...

wowza, i didn't know scrabble could be so vicious. i love scrabble. someone should probably create finger guards or something.

Mitchenstein said...

AAAARGH!!! 'Snuck' is American!! We say 'sneaked;... man. Once I'd read that I couldn't concentrate on the rest of the blog. Sorry.

;-)

Hope the lesson went well! I know how scary the first one can be! Go Glyn!